I wrote:

>You cannot let people have time... Yet I can think of
>nothing I would treasure more.

Just to make sure I was clear, there...

I do not mean the time one gets from calling in sick, or from getting
unemployment, or from welfare, or from being derelict... Nor do I mean
the time one gets from "owning one's own small biz" (and the sleepless
nights before certain destitution, real or imagined)... these are all
worm-ridden with anxiety and a sense of worthlessness or
non-entitlement.

I mean "time" that is understood as yours. You own it. You earned it.
And you don't have to apologize for it.

Ken.

--
The Sun, with all those Planets revolving around it and
dependent on it, will still ripen a bunch of grapes as