I have been teaching all morning.  I do not like to give anyone the boot,
but this sort of language is not acceptable.  Nor did I appreciate Carroll
saying that he filters someone.  Go ahead and filter, but you don't need
to make it public.

Maybe the exchange shows why gay marriage is such an effective wedge
issue.

Maybe some day we can figure out how to make people get as worked up over
working conditions, inequality, the environment ...

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321