--- Jurriaan Bendien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Are you saying that national borders would still
> be
> > relevant in classless societies, Jurriaan?
>
> That doesn't make much sense, does it. But, being
> accepted into a community
> does mean crossing some kind of border.
>
> J.
Hi J,

That's true.  The difference is that you issue your
own *passport* in a classless society.

Best,
Mike B)

=====
‘My other piece of advice, Copperfield,’
said Mr. Micawber, ‘you know. Annual income
twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen and
six, result happiness. Annual income twenty
pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds
ought and six, result misery. The blossom is
blighted, the leaf is withered, the god of day
goes down upon the dreary scene,
and — and in short you are for ever floored. As I am!’

Charles Dickens' DAVID COPPERFIELD

http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal