J wrote:

>The first article I ever read about Fidel Castro was
>a story by Tad Szulc, in Playboy or Penthouse.

Playboy deserves a rightful place in Yanqui social liberation history.

The interviews were remarkable. As a lad, I was obviously attracted because of
beautiful females. And we males can't help that, being hard wired as such. But there
were these incredibly intelligent dialogues I would be exposed to.

I wonder which was the most subversive: the gals or the guys with typewriters.

There is a huge chronology of American social history in there...

Ken.

--
The only true exploration, the only real Fountain of Youth,
will not be in visiting foreign lands, but in having other