I don't actually think women mind the fact that their lovers/husbands
find other women attractive....so long as they're, ummm, satisfied.

Joanna

Sabri Oncu wrote:

Ian:

The two economists in the third paragraph
seem to be Larry Summers and Joe Stiglitz
or Laura D'Andrea Tyson

Hey!

I know Laura! I met her a few times. Such an
attractive woman, although, at times, I got bored
during her speeches. She was much better than the
previuos Haas Dean, though. They were equally boring
to listen to but, at least, she was better looking
than the previous one, for a heterosexual man, that
is.

Don't tell my wife what I thought about Laura, please.

Well!

This shows how seriously I take economists I suppose.

Ian,

I resent!

I gave the right answer to your quizz but still did
not get any prize. Should I contact my intellectual
property lawyer to sue this Leijonhufvud?

Best,

Sabri