That surprises me, I would assume that getting an erection on demand
requires some skill -- but maybe not for the 20 to 30 crowd.

Joanna

Doug Henwood wrote:

David B. Shemano wrote:

You have to expand your idea of what a libertarian is.  Irving
Kristol said a liberal is one who says it's all right for an 18 year
old girl to perform in a pornographic money as long as she gets paid
the minimum wage.  A libertarian would delete the part about the
minimum wage.

Of course, porn is one of the few areas where women are paid more
than men - a lot more. I saw a documentary about Ron Jeremy, a
20-year porn veteran, complaining that a woman could just walk on the
set and get paid more than he would. Heartbreaking.

Doug