D. Henwood wrote:
> I'm not saying that worker = working class. A worker is someone who
> works; a member of the working class is someone with little or no
> property who must earn a paycheck to stay alive.
>
> Doug

So a person who works and does not sell her or his labor-power in the labor
market is a worker too? And what happens with the person with "some
property" that depends upon the paycheck to reproduce her or his "standard
of living" (i.e. that has to sell her or his labor-power in order to
_reproduce_ herself / himself / and her/his family?)?

Matías