I wrote:

But this story has another implication. As I have said previously, the
perfect crime is "the crime which is not a crime" since then it
considered a crime, and can be prosecuted legally as such.

That should obviously be:

But this story has another implication. As I have said previously, the
perfect crime is "the crime which is not a crime" since then it cannot
be considered a crime, and cannot be prosecuted legally as such.

Jurriaan

As an old saying goes: "The problem is not that the rich break the law;
the problem is that they need not break the law as they are the ones who
make, write and judge it."

Jim C