        From: Ted Winslow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 5/19/2004 4:45 PM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: Re: [PEN-L] Mirowski on Nash's "brilliant insight"

        Jim D. wrote:

        > just because Nash was crazy doesn't mean that he was always wrong.

        Who are you arguing with here?

        What specifically from the summary of his ideas by Mirowski would you
        select as demonstrating brilliant insight into human motives and
        behaviour?  He believed himself possessed of such insight, of course,
        and able to achieve it without any contact with others, which was
        fortunate since his paranoia prevented such contact.

        Ted