Oh, Mr. Proyect, you again shift the isssues around to justify a previous
mis-characterization. You
mis-construed Mr. Doss's earlier and accused him of having a soft-spot for Russian
Orthodox
Christianity after he, correctly as far as I have been able to verify, related the
rather "unsavory"
history of this supposed "nationalist."

Those Marxists who may or may not endorse a particular "national liberation" struggle
are not: 1. made
Marxists or non-Marxists by their endorsement  2. relieved from correctly
characterizing the "leaders"
of such a struggle  3.released from providing the linkage, economic, material, class,
between that
particular struggle and the prospects for revolution.

>From what I have been able to find, the Bolsheviks did not consider Chechnyans as a
>national minority
with a right of succession.  If you have other specific information, please provide it.

And just as certainly, Stalin brutally displaced the bulk of the Chechnyan people.

But arguments by analogy are inherently weak-- entertaining, but weak.  Analogy refers
to function,
not cause or source.  And source is everything to Marxists.