Robert Naiman wrote:

>  From Capitol Hill Blue
>
> Bush Leagues
> Bush Using Drugs to Control Depression, Erratic Behavior
> By TERESA HAMPTON
> Editor, Capitol Hill Blue
> Jul 28, 2004, 08:09
> http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4921.shtml
>
> President George W. Bush is taking powerful anti-depressant drugs to
> control his erratic behavior, depression and paranoia, Capitol Hill Blue
> has learned.

This sort of thing should be discouraged. "Powerful" would simply not
not appear in an honest account as a modifier of "anti-depressant
drugs." I've _never_ seen that adjective in straightforward discussion
of anti-depressants, and the only excuse for it hear is that the  writer
is trying to put across bullshit.

What in the hell would a "weak anti-depressant drug" be?

Carrol