All,
I think we have got as many participants as possible I guess, so now
its a question of date/time:
http://crush3r.com/page/upciqdvnda
ShaneT and Andy are just muddying the water by casting all No votes,
so lets just throw their votes out. That leaves one negative for Fri,
and zero for the other two slots, so Friday is out. I really hope
Michael S can make it on Saturday. If 6pm works for Julio and JG and
MichaelS (can you guys let me know via email or by adding a comment or
modifying your vote at the URL above?), then I suggest Sat 6pm so we
can rope in Mr. Pollak.
This is the first time I am trying this so I will excuse the poor
turnout. Next time around, there will be consequences, comrades!
Anyone who undergoes a last minute urge to join the group, please
check the URL above where I will post the finalised date/time/location
tomorrow.
--ravi
--
Geekery: http://ahren.org/code/
Inanities: http://ravi.tumblr.com/
Opinion: http://0sum.org/
_______________________________________________
pen-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.csuchico.edu/mailman/listinfo/pen-l