o-----------ooO--(- Important  Message -)--Ooo------------o
| SAVE BANDWITH, SPACE, TIME & MONEY, REPLY WITH PRUDENCE.|
o----=[ Penguin @ My - Linux ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ]=----o

WE have been informed of a new virus - WOBBLER. It will arrive on
e-mail titled CALIFORNIA. IBM and AOL have announced that it is very
powerful, more so than Melissa, there is no remedy. It will eat all
your information on the hard drive and also destroys Netscape Navigator
and Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Do not open anything with this title and please pass this message on to
all your contacts and anyone who uses your e-mail facility. Not many
people seem to know about this yet so propagate it as fast as possible.
Please pass this warning on to anyone you know.
-
o----------------ooO--(-  Disclaimer / Footer   -)--Ooo-----------------o
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] and other email IDs under my-linux.org are owned |
| by My-Linux. If you see any suspicious looking email ids under        |
| my-linux.org, the matter should be referred to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for |
| clarification.                                                        |
| This document and any attachments are strictly confidential and       |
| intended for the use of addressee only unless otherwise indicated.    |
| This message must not be copied or disseminated to any other person   |
| without our prior written consent.                                    |
| news://my.enemy.org/my-linux.bincang http://ku.rindu.net/penguin/     |
| unsubscribe echo "unsubscribe penguin"|mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
o-----------=[ Penguin @ My - Linux ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ]=-----------o