o-----------ooO--(- Important  Message -)--Ooo------------o
| SAVE BANDWITH, SPACE, TIME & MONEY, REPLY WITH PRUDENCE.|
o----=[ Penguin @ My - Linux ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ]=----o

refer bawah :-

.---------------       Give A Child a better slice of life  \o ..
`---->   http://tam.org.my/sunflower/sunflower.html  <----.  |\==
Hulurkan Secebis Kasih untuk Anak ini.      --------------' / \

Hasbullah Pit Abdul Rahman - sebol (terluka)
http://ku.rindu.net http://dmoz.org/Bookmarks/S/sebol/