o-----------ooO--(- Important  Message -)--Ooo------------o
| SAVE BANDWITH, SPACE, TIME & MONEY, REPLY WITH PRUDENCE.|
o----=[ Penguin @ My - Linux ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ]=----o

Hello

i've visit http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/CLunarCal1.htm
anyone here know about any opensource s/w that can convert
Roman calendar to Chinese calendar?
something like Hijri's hcal, hdate

something interesting ,  my Roman age is 25, My Chinese age is 26 :)
sudah tua wooo. is that chinese age is minus the leap moon?
if that so , Chinese age must be same as Hijri age.

Hasbullah Pit Abdul Rahman - sebol (ikhlas.com)
http://ikhlas.com  http://dmoz.org/Bookmarks/S/sebol/
Saodah, Cucu Tok Seman Ngoknget , rumah tepi sungai tu .
Sekarang ni sudah ada email secara percuma , [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
Awak bila lagi ?               http://ikhlas.com
-
Disclaimer : http://users.my-linux.org/disclaimer.html