Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:44:17 -0800 (PST)
From: William Law <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Available Linux CDs to be Given Away

Hi,

I have a few linux CDs to be given away, but do not
where to post the message. As a Linux advocate, I hope
you can help me to find out who wants the linux CDs.

Titles include:-

Redhat 6.0, Debian 2.1 r1 (2 binary, 2 source),
Slackware 4.0, FreeBSD 3.3, FreeBSD 3.2.

(one copy each)

By the way, I'm working as a web master doing web
design, and web application development. I'm willing
to offer help to you guys to develop a better web
site.

ps. I'm staying in Penang.

Best Regards,
willaw