when a boy propose a gril in india <http://www.funmag.co.cc/?p=686>

the Top 5 answer. Given by girls in India
when a boy propose.
1…No

2…Are you mad

3….I always looked you like a good friend

4…i don't believe in love

5….Sorry I love some one

Love Quotes <http://smilebank.blogspot.com/2009/01/love-quotes.html>

Just a note . . . To say . . . Your single glance makes my heart stop . . .

   1. Just a note . . . You make my live worthwhile and I love you very
   much.
   2. Just a note . . . Thank you for sharing your life with me
   3. Just a note . . . Every step of the journey has been richer for having
   you by my side
   4. Just a note . . . To say . . . You will always be my true love
   5. Just a note . . . To say . . . You are the world to me
   6. Just a note . . . I will be yours forever and always
   7. Just a note . . . To say . . . My love for you is a journey, starting
   at forever and ending at never
   8. Just a note . . . Can you read my thoughts, I often wonder?
   9. Just a note . . . You make me the happiest man alive!
   10. Just a note . . . You make me the happiest woman alive!
   11. Just a note . . . To say . . . The stars have lost their luster since
   I looked into your eyes.

--
funny Jokes, funny sms,
http://smilebank.blogspot.com