*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer*

*Location: Denver, CO          *

*Position: 6+ Month *

*Requirement:   *

·         Competencies   Java SE 5 / 6, J2EE EJB 1.x/2. ...

·         Experience (Years)          2-4

·         Essential Skills    Java Full Stack Developer –

·         Desirable Skills  Java Full Stack Developer - Ja ...

·         Java Full Stack Developer - Java, J2ee, Web Services, Maven,
HTML, CSS, angularjs, Angular BootStrap and Jboss EAP - - Developer in an
agile team, Work with product owner directly and deliver on 2 week sprints.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sudhanshu Pandey
Sr. Technical Recruiter

Desk: 609-853-0818 X 2126