Hope you are doing great!!!
This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.
We have a job opportunity available for the position *Node JS
Developer* in *Detroit,
MI. *Please go through the job description below and let me know if you are
available and interested for this position. Please reply me back with your
most updated resume.
*Position: Node JS Developer*
*Location: Detroit, MI*
*Duration: 12-24 Months*
the systems, processes and relationships that will help other developers
succeed at creating applications for GM infotainment. This role requires
the ability to understand the problems and pitfalls that developers may
experience, and ease those pains with intuitive solutions. Empathy,
creativity and strong communication skills combine to support our customers
and ensure their success on the platform.
• Build scripts and tools to ease common development overhead, like project
boilerplate and bootstrapping
• Exercise strong automated testing discipline on a continuous integration
• Work with and support a continuous deployment processes on an agile team
• Discover patterns in the infotainment development processes, and simplify
them, either through automation or documentation
• Write clear and concise sample code to teach new developers best practices
• Work on-site to help 3rd party developers troubleshoot emulator and
• Work with 3rd party developers to provide best practices and debug issues
they may be having
• Interact with, mentor and coach new developers at hackathon events
• Immerse yourself and evangelize a new connected platform to help a
burgeoning development community
• Answer 3rd party questions on community forums, such as Stack Overflow
• Strong knowledge of Node and NPM
• Strong knowledge of command line scripting
• Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience with agile processes
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment is a
• 5+ years of relevant experience
* Other Filters (Not necessarily needed)*
Participation in Meetups, user groups, or other similar developer
• Demonstrable experience with young technology (IoT devices, VR, etc)
• Experience with Open Source software, including tools, processes and
*Thanks & Regards*
*Anurag Srivastava | IDC Technologies Inc*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.
Mail to :- anurag....@idctechnologies.com
Hangout & YIM :- anuragsrivastava199
Connect with me on LinkedIn:
*Empowering Technologies Services*
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO | IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.