Please go through the below requirement and let me know on
recrui...@tcagroupmail.com if you
have comfortable Resources or not.
Role: Business Analyst
Duration: Above 6 months
Location: New Haven, CT 06511
**Preferred Local Candidates**
• Work effectively with the project sponsor, project manager and other members
of the project team
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support
support the project through implementation and post-project support
• Write requirements specifications according to standard templates and tools
• Decompose high-level business needs into structured requirements, use cases,
user stories/scenarios, business rules, functional and non-functional
with sufficient detail to satisfy the needs of the business, developers and
• Lead requirements elicitation, analysis and verification, ensuring that
statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable,
unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards
• Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models
prototypes, or scenarios, wireframes where appropriate
• Documentation of the “as is” and “to be” business processes using standard
process modeling tools and process improvement methodologies
• Participate in requirements prioritization and solution risk analysis
• Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents.
in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to
ensure that the requirements are interpreted correctly
• Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status
throughout the project
• Manage changes to base line requirements through effective application of
change control processes and tools
• Facilitate user acceptance testing and draft UAT test plans, ensure test
data available and draft test cases
• Participate in testing and quality assurance process
• Collaborate with developers and end-users to insure that application
meets client needs, test solutions, problem-solve issues, coordinate
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the
vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
• Strong personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and
• Minimum of 7 years of Business Analysis experience, preferably with strong
user interaction and full lifecycle business analysis.
• Essential skills in data mapping and analysis, gap analysis and system
• Experience with requirements management tools required (HPQC a plus)
• A solid understanding of software development life cycles methodologies e.g.
SDLC, Agile and Waterfall
• A solid understanding of business analysis and process improvement best
and the ability to apply them in practice
• Technical skills and expertise a plus
• BS/BA; Master’s Degree a plus
• Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation
• Executive Level interpersonal relationship building, collaboration and
• Excellent MS Office and Visio skills
• Expertise in SQL queries, data analysis a plus
• Experience working with data warehouses or databases a plus
• Experience with integrations a plus
• General understanding and application of various business process improvement
methodologies, techniques, and tools (BPMN, Lean, Six Sigma, etc…)
• CBAP certification preferred
• ASQ, Lean , Six Sigma preferred.
TCA Consulting Group Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.