Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Anil* from *Softcom Systems*. We have a requirement for *Project
Manager *for

*Milpitas, CA*

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at *609-423-6952 *Drop
the suitable profiles on *t...@softcomsystems.com <t...@softcomsystems.com>.*

*Sending visa copy will speed up process.*

Title:              *Project Manager *

Location*:       Milpitas, CA*

Duration:         6 months

 JD as below :
Qualifications Basic

PM with real hands-on experience managing large scale projects. PMI

certification is huge plus.

MS-Project, Visio, etc. would be ideal.

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *?

*Anil Kumar*