Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Anil* from *Softcom Systems*. We have a requirement for *Tableau
Admin *for

*SFO*

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at *609-423-6952 *Drop
the suitable profiles on *t...@softcomsystems.com <t...@softcomsystems.com>.*

*Sending visa copy will speed up process.*

Title:              *Tableau Admin *

Location:       *SFO *

Duration:         6 months
Job Description:

§ Expert in administration of Tableau server and experienced in business
Intelligence & data warehousing space in Tableau, OBIEE,BI Publisher,
Oracle, Teradata, Postgre, SQL,SAP BW.
§ Experienced in Architect and design tableau server platforms.
§ Installation and configuration of tableau server cluster and Disaster
Recovery set-up and configuration
§ Upgrade tableau servers farms to keep it current and Multifactor
authentication setup for tableau Farms
§ Single sign-on & Network level Authentications and SSL Configuration for
tableau farms
§ Good experience on capacity sizing of tableau servers and environment
set-up
§ Tuning tableau server for better performance. Uplifting the tableau
server storage, RAM and worker configuration.
§ Designing and developing the Tableau reports and dashboards

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *?

*Anil Kumar*
Softcom Systems, Inc

475 , Wall Street,