*IT PMO - process analyst *
I just received additional information on this position. Because this
position is not the creating of requirements, but is pulling together RFP
information and cutting and pasting the information.. the rate on this is
We are seeking a candidate with a strong technical writing and/or process
background to assist with RFP and related process work.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in the processes and procedures
used in effective RFP work. It is expected that the process
analyst will employ industry "best practices" to enable Inovalon to build
tools, templates and processes to enable a more efficient and effective RFP
The process analyst will be integral part of the RFP team and as such and
will create, publish and organize RFP materials.
*The candidate should have experience with the following:*
- 5+ years experience in technical writing, process definition, or
- Experience with RFP processes and documentation.
- Experience creating and organizing templates and documentation
in support of the RFP process.
- Understanding of how technology is used to achieve business
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Experience creating Microsoft Powerpoint presentations
explaining business value of technology solutions.
- Experience developing the message/content and creating documents
and Powerpoints to help disseminate the strategy and results throughout
- Experience creating *Technical & PMO documentation*
*Nice to have:*
- Experience in technology marketing would be a plus
- *Health care / HIPAA experience would be a plus*
Experience with *Clarity PPM, would be a plus*
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.