*Hi There, *
I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
*Job Title:* *Pl-Sql Developer*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Position: 6+ Months*
· SQL (Oracle)
· Unix Shell Scripting
*Nice to have : *
· Harverst & Mercurial
· Linux (RHEL)
· Kinaxis Rapid Response
· Supply Chain Planning tools ( JDA/i2, Kinaxis, Oracle
· Work collaboratively with ON Semiconductor Planning team in
delivering projects through requirements gathering, design, development,
unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing
and deployment phases.
· Well versed in Supply Chain Planning fundamentals and ability to
gather and translate business requirement into technical specs.
· Strong analysis and technical skills to drive activities from
design through implementation phases
· Author new or modify existing pl/sql packages and Unix shell
scripts for various enhancements for the existing and new interfaces with
the JDA planning engines, as well as interfaces to the new external
Planning system (Kinaxis).
· Ability to work independently and research and understand the
existing APS code base.
· Create documentation and complete knowledge transfer to ON
Semiconductor team on the solution/program prior to end of engagement.
· Provide other support activities pertaining to the project as
· Apply best practices whenever possible in the project.
· Ability to work/lead with off-shore developers and lead them in
various enhancement efforts.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Desk: 609-853-0818 X 2126
Fax: 609 7995746
Gtalk : sudhanshu.intime
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.