Hi,

Hope you are doing well today, Please go through the below requirement and
let me know your comfort ability for this position, if you are comfortable
with the requirement please do send me below requested details along with
your updated resume at the earliest. Thanks..!

Requirement:

Title: SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Functional Consultant

Duration: 6 Months+ Extension

Location: Atlanta, GA

Employment Type: Contract

Skill: SAP Plant Maintenance, Fleet management

Job description:

1 Candidate should be having 7-9 years of experience in SAP PM as a
functional consultant; he should have 2-3 implementation project
experience. Core experience in Plant Maintenance should be an added
advantage.

2 Worked on Preventive maintenance, Breakdown maintenance, Corrective
Maintenance, Refurbishment and maintenance cost tracking.

3 Worked on mass master data management (uploading of equipment master,
equipment BOM, task list, maintenance plan, PRD etc)

4 Development of new reports as per client's requirements

5 Should have experience on custom solution development.

6 Excellent communication skill - both verbal and written

7 Working knowledge in PM Fleet Management

8 Prior experiences in beverage industry is a plus

*Thanks & Regards…. *

Mithun Nair, CPSP

Sr.Recruiter

Office: 916-587-1212 Ext 104