Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Anil* from *Softcom Systems*. We have a requirement for *GXS
suite - Architect requirement  *for

*PLANO, Texas*

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at *609-423-6952 *Drop
the suitable profiles on *t...@softcomsystems.com <t...@softcomsystems.com>.*

*Sending visa copy will speed up process.*

Title:              *GXS suite - Architect requirement  *

Location:        *PLANO, Texas*

Duration:         6 months
Job Description:

Should have strong technical experience in GXS suite of products like GXS
ESS, GXS Biz-link, GXS AI, TLE and Shell Scripts etc., -Should have worked
as Technical Architect and have experience in preparing Reference
Architecture documents, Hi Level Architecture documents. -Should be able to
do various B2B Product assessments --Should have good functional knowledge
of EDI/B2B and manufacturing industry -Responsible for co-ordination with
offshore, onshore and client team’s -Should have excellent written and
verbal communication skills

Mandatory skills* Technical skill on GXS Suite of products like Biz-link,
ESS, AI, shell scripts, TLE

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *?

* Anil Kumar SoftcomSystems, Inc 475 , Wall Street, Princeton , NJ-08540, *

*Phone: 609-423-6952 *

*Fax: 609-751-9077*

*t...@softcomsystems.com <t...@softcomsystems.com>; *

*URL www.softcomsystems.com <http://www.softcomsystems.com> Confidence is
what we trust..................,*

* P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. *