Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Anil* from *Softcom Systems*. We have a requirement for *Oracle
Data Integrator(ODI) *for *Hawaii, US*

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at *609-423-6952 *Drop
the suitable profiles on *t...@softcomsystems.com <t...@softcomsystems.com>.*

*Sending visa copy will speed up process.*

Title:              *Oracle Data Integrator(ODI)*

Location:       *Hawaii, US*

Duration:         6 months
Job Description:

ü Overall 7 to 15 years of experience in IT with at least 4 years of
experience in design and building Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) solutions
using PL SQL as the backbone layer
ü Ability to create a strategic technical architecture for ETL/BI platforms
based on functional and non-functional requirements
ü Strong conceptual knowledge and experience in efficient ETL designs for:
o Data warehouse setup
o Processing batch jobs in data files
o DB to DB large volume data exchange
ü Rapid prototyping experience using ODI toolsets
ü Ability to deploy ODI components on high available configurations
ü Preferred experience in multiple ODI platforms (10g /11g/12c)
Ability to work and coordinate with offshore teams based out of India
location

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *?

* Anil Kumar SoftcomSystems, Inc 475 , Wall Street, Princeton , NJ-08540, *

*Phone: 609-423-6952 *

*Fax: 609-751-9077*

*t...@softcomsystems.com <t...@softcomsystems.com>; *

*URL www.softcomsystems.com <http://www.softcomsystems.com> Confidence is
what we trust..................,*

* P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. *