Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Anil* from *Softcom Systems*. We have a requirement for *ITSM
Business Analyst *for

*Houston, TX, United States *

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at *609-423-6952 *Drop
the suitable profiles on *t...@softcomsystems.com <t...@softcomsystems.com>.*

*Sending visa copy will speed up process.*

Title:              *ITSM Business Analyst*

Job Category*:  Business Analyst*

Location *: Houston, TX, United States*

Duration:         9 months
Job Description:

Required Skills :

• Intermediate to senior level DataStage batch integration developer with at

least 5 years hands on experience in designing, developing and testing

InfoSphere DataStage jobs using DataStage Designer v8.5 & above.

• Create technical designs based on business/functional requirements.

• Hands on experience developing extract, transform and load solutions with

IBM WebSphere DataStage.

• DataStage job design and optimization skills.

• DataStage debugging skills.

• Integrate with External data sources including SQL Server databases

• Flat files (fixed-length and delimited), XML files, IBM MQ and Web

Services (SOAP)

• API Interface integration

• Experienced in MS SQL

• UNIX/Linux (main commands, file permissions).

• Understanding Web Services (mostly SOAP) and experience using SoapUI

and/or ReadyAPI

• SQL Server Integration, Management Studio, Data Transformations

• Chevron Application\Server\DB familiarity\Service Accounts

• Microsoft Excel & Excel Macros\functions

Good communication skills:

• Ability to work independently on development projects with minimal

direction.

• Able to communicate well and collaborate with other team members.

• Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.

• Flexible and willing to perform tasks as assigned.

 Key Skills: ITSM BA

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *?

* Anil Kumar SoftcomSystems, Inc 475 , Wall Street, Princeton , NJ-08540, *

*Phone: 609-423-6952 *

*Fax: 609-751-9077*

*t...@softcomsystems.com <t...@softcomsystems.com>; *

*URL www.softcomsystems.com <http://www.softcomsystems.com> Confidence is
what we trust..................,*

* P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. *