Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Anil* from *Softcom Systems*. We have a requirement for *Senior
.NET DEVELOPER *for

*Albany, NY *

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at *609-423-6952 *Drop
the suitable profiles on *t...@softcomsystems.com <t...@softcomsystems.com>.*

*Sending visa copy will speed up process.*

Title:           *Senior .NET DEVELOPER*

Location *:  Albany, NY*

Duration:        12 months
Job Description:

Minimum 10 years of experience in .Net Technologies with  7+ years of hands
on experience in .Net C# (4.0 and 4.5), C#, WCF, WF, and TPL

Professional experience building and managing algorithmic solutions to
complex business challenges.

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *?

* Anil Kumar SoftcomSystems, Inc 475 , Wall Street, Princeton , NJ-08540, *

*Phone: 609-423-6952 *

*Fax: 609-751-9077*

*t...@softcomsystems.com <t...@softcomsystems.com>; *

*URL www.softcomsystems.com <http://www.softcomsystems.com> Confidence is
what we trust..................,*

* P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. *