*Please reply us to kr...@agileglobalsolutions.com
<kr...@agileglobalsolutions.com> *

*Java Developer with Oracle PL/SQL packages *

*Austin, TX*

*6 months contract*

Our Jukebox project has a need for a developer to work in our Austin
location for six months (October 2016 to March 2017).

This individual will help with *Data Migration*; *writing scripts* and *PL/SQL
queries* to transform data from our Current State (ePrime/Elite/B2B Portal)
to our Future State (Jukebox) system.

Here are the details of the skills we are looking for.

-          Worked in an *Agile environment*

-          5+ years of programming experience in *Java*

-          5+ years of experience in *Oracle PL/SQL packages*

-          5+ years of experience in *Shell scripting*

-          *Advance Oracle PL/SQL scripting* skills.

[image: cid:6FC297A8-24E0-4B57-820B-B41F2DCC34EE]*Regards,*

*Krishna Gurram  Agile Global Solutions, Inc*

13405 Folsom Blvd, Suite 515, Folsom, CA 95630

Work: 916-696-8068

kr...@agileglobalsolutions.com

http://www.agileglobalsolutions.com

-       Ranked in the INC 500/5000 List of FASTEST Growing Private
Companies in America, 2011, 2012 and 2013

-       Ranked amongst Sacramento's 100 FASTEST Growing Companies,
Sacramento Business Journal 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2016

-       Ranked amongst 20 largest Certified Woman Owned Enterprises in
Sacramento, Sacramento Business Journal 2011

-       Ranked 16th LARGEST Women Owned Businesses in Sacramento,
Sacramento Business Journal 2010

-       Ranked amongst Top 20 FASTEST Growing Companies in Sacramento,
Sacramento Business Journal 2010

-       Ranked amongst the Top 25 LARGEST Women Owned Businesses in
Sacramento, Sacramento Business Journal 2008

-       Ranked amongst the Top 15 LARGEST Minority Owned Businesses in
Sacramento, Sacramento Business Journal 2008

-       Dun & Bradstreet 94% Customer Approval Rating

-   CMAS (California Multiple Awards Schedule) Certified, Contract No.
3-14-70-3054A

-    EDWOSB/8m Certified Company

-    Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by Northern California
Minority Supplier Development Council (NCMSDC) - affiliated to NMSDC
(National Minority Supplier Development Council)

-    A Certified State Minority and Women Business Enterprise (SMBE and
SWBE)