who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Title: .Net Developer with PCI ExperienceLocation: Elk Grove Village,
ILDuration: 1 Year Contract*

*Need .Net Developer with PCI and data encryption experience*

*Required Skills:BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
experience Good verbal and written communication skills .NET (expert)
Experience designing and developing web services (required) Experience
developing PCI systems (required) Experience with data encryption
(required) Experience with EMV (desired) Experience with P2PE (desired)
Experience with HSM (desired) Experience with DUKPT (desired) Experience
with Key Management (desired) Experience with Payment Tokenization
(desired) Experience working with airline reservation
systems(desired)________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*