Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  Anil from Softcom Systems. We have a requirement for Oracle Apps
- PeopleSoft EPM - Global Consolidation and Allocation Manager for Chicago,
US

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at 609-423-6952 Drop
the suitable profiles on t...@softcomsystems.com.

Sending visa copy will speed up process.

Title:           Oracle Apps - PeopleSoft EPM - Global Consolidation and
Allocation Manager

Location :  Chicago, US

Duration:        6 months
Job Description:

We need a candidate with minimum 6 years of experience in Technical PS EPM
Global Consolidations and Allocation Manager:

• Have experience in PeopleSoft EPM Global Consolidations and Allocation
Manager modules

• Provide functional expertise in advising clients relating to PeopleSoft
EPM Global Consolidations and Allocation Manager modules

• Experience in Oracle PeopleSoft development technologies People Code,
Application Designer, Component Interface, and Application Engine

• Strong ability to convert Functional requirements documents to Technical
Design documents

• Consultants have to provide high quality product consultancy to client to
help them gain the optimum benefit from their PeopleSoft software

• Interaction with business users to gather requirements

• onsite-offshore coordination

Skills: Must to have: PeopleSoft EPM - Global Consolidation and Allocation
Manager

Good to have: PeopleSoft knowledge

Thanks and Regards . . . . ?
Anil Kumar
SoftcomSystems, Inc 475 , Wall Street, Princeton , NJ-08540,

Phone: 609-423-6952

Fax: 609-751-9077

t...@softcomsystems.com;

URL www.softcomsystems.com
Confidence is what we trust..................,

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.