Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*PHP Web Developer*

*Wellesley, MA*

*3+ months*

Our client just west of Boston is looking for Web Development help for
project work

*Must haves:*

PHP, CSS, Jquery, Javascript – expert level

Responsive development and testing

Ability to take full-screen layouts and condense down through various
mobile thresholds

Comfortable with template-based customization process and leveraging an
existing code base

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bisht*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-1965 [Direct]  I shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com
<shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com>*
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>