Hope you are doing great,
My Self, *Anil* from *Softcom Systems*. We have a requirement for *Documentum
Technology Lead* for *Chicago, US *
Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at *609-423-6952 *Drop
the suitable profiles on *t...@softcomsystems.com <t...@softcomsystems.com>.*
*Sending visa copy will speed up process.*
Title: *Documentum Technology Lead*
Location *: Chicago, US*
Duration: 6 months
1. Candidate must have experience in implementation and designing solution
for Documentum 6.7 content extraction or migration.
2. Ability to lead migration project with extensive experience in
Documentum 6.7 based on MS SQL Server database along with pilot migration.
3. Should have experience in designing and implementing possible migration
approaches, taxonomy, metadata mapping and help in identifying the best
4. Hands on experience on Documentum content migration to other ECM systems.
5. Strong experience in Java coding for extraction utility/component/tool
required for extraction.
6. Strong communication skills, flexibility to work with US client and
teams in Germany and India.
7. Documentation of content migration approach, detailed technical design
document, migration plan and pilot migration.
8. Candidate with experience on Documentum 6.7 to FileNet P8 5.2 migration
will be preferred and will be of added advantage.
*Thanks and Regards . . . .* ?
* Anil Kumar SoftcomSystems, Inc 475 , Wall Street, Princeton , NJ-08540, *
*Phone: 609-423-6952 *
*t...@softcomsystems.com <t...@softcomsystems.com>; *
*URL www.softcomsystems.com <http://www.softcomsystems.com> Confidence is
what we trust..................,*
* P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.