Hi,

This is Mike from Optimized Solutions Inc., a Chicago based IT Services
Company and this is in regards to an opportunity with one of my clients for
the position of *“**ServiceNow Consultant with BPC**”*. Below are the
details of the requirement, I request you to share your current/updated
resume if you are interested. Also, would like to get on a call to share
any details that you might need in this regard.

*Job Title: ServiceNow Consultant with BPC*

*Job Location: Toronto, Canada (Remote with 30% Travel for which expenses
will be paid)*

*Contract: 3 months +Extendable.*

*Start Date: Sept 26th*

Need strong Servicenow, experienced BPC to work with building Service
Catalog requirements. Should have strong ServiceNow and BPC background.

Looking forward to hear from you..!

Thank you & regards,

Mike,

Optimized Solutions Inc.,

Email: mik...@optimizedsol.com

Web: www.optimizedsol.com

Direct: 630.596.9118 Ext- 107,

Fax 877.277.4696,

3108 S. Rt.59, STE # 124-290, Naperville, IL, 60564.