If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to n...@apetan.com.
Onsite is NOT required for this position.
Interview process will be:
1. Shared Coding Exercise (remote)
2. Phone Interview
3. Skype Interview
*New Requirement Details*
*Title: Mobile Developer*
*Location: Wilmington, DE*
*Interview Process:* *Phone to face-to-face*
*Duration:* 6 Month
Code author and craftsman, this engineer will be responsible for code
delivery in a timely and accurate fashion, and the overall review and
guidance of sprint and epic goals. They will be tasked by the leads to work
on specific stories and contribute to sprint planning and feature
• Experience in Native Mobile Application development environment
(iOS/Android), preferably in Agile environment.
• Coding Expectation - 100% of time
• Experience in Good programming practices, Industry standards
• Knowledge of Sonar, Android Lint, XCTest, Espresso, Jenkins or Maven,
• Knowledge of Cocoapods, Artifactory, Homebrew
• Experience with data modeling, relational databases, data structures and
• Agile development experience (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP) using Rally.
• Experience with Service-oriented architecture including SOAP, REST, JSON
• Experience in using JSON, XML, XQuery, XML Schema, XSLT and XPath.
• Expertise in one or more of: Android, Objective C/C++, C#, Python, Swift,
• Expertise in Unit tests, Integration tests and UI tests
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.