Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*QA Automation Engineer*
*Eagan, MN USA 55123*
Primary Job Duties :
*• Lead test automation efforts* to ensure alignment across all locations
to overall automation strategy, approach and best practices
• Ensure integrity and quality of test automation deliverables across QA
through code reviews and best practices.
• Design and implement processes/best practices for delivering test
automation within agile delivery teams and a continuous delivery framework
*• Develop robust test automation frameworks that meet FindLaw application
needs and will scale for future growth across a variety of technologies *
• Provide metrics upon execution of smoke and regression test suites to
establish baselines and track quality and efficiency improvements over time
• Communicate software testing and automation best practices with team,
including new and emerging technologies within the industry
*• Automate smoke and regression test cases using Selenium , QTP/UFT and
other web-based tools *
• Research and implement new, innovative ways of providing quality testing
services and automation
• Coach and provide technical leadership to QA team members.
• Bring a curious mindset, striving to learn something new every day, while
focused on delivering innovative solutions to our organization.
Qualifications / Requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. (Master’s degree preferred.)
• 8+ years of software engineering experience.
*• Strong software development/test automation experience working with
various technologies such as: Selenium, Java/J2EE, HTML, VB Script,
relational databases, XML, web services, link crawling technologies *
*• Strong experience automating tests using Selenium Java *
• Great technical and problem solving skills
• Knowledgeable in various software design patterns and be able to apply
appropriate design patterns to solve business/technical problems.
• Experience working across multiple geographic locations and cultures
• Experience with agile Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Thanks and Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035
408-459-1965 [Direct] I shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.