Hi
We are commencing new batches on Hadoop Certification online Classes, SAP
Simple Finance (SAP-SFIN), SAP Simple Logistics (SAP-SLOG)  Online Classes
to upgrade your skills with best faculty and best study material, we
provide SAP Server access 24/7 for practice.  Online Classes as per your
convenient timings on weekdays and weekends.

Contact us for Course Syllabus and more information or Register now for
Free Demo session,

click on the link for Registration - http://www.aagnasoft.com

Other Online Courses
SAP S/4 HANA Simple Finance
SAP S/4 HANA Simple Logistics
SAP TRS
SAP FSCM
SAP FICO
HADOOP Admin Course and Developer Course
SEO Course
Business Analyst (Health Care)
Informatica
Google Adwords Online Training
SEO Online Training

Please forward this details to your colleagues and friends, who may be
interested in upgrading their skills and knowledge for better Job
opportunities.

Thank you

Manager-Training
Aagna Global Solutions Pvt Ltd
Call Us on : +1 850 387 0353, +91 9010324941
Email : i...@aagnasoft.com
http://www.aagnasoft.com