*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title: Metadata Manager Developer *

*Location: Denver, CO          *

*Position: Long Term *

*Requirement:   *

·         Role name          Developer

·         Role Description               Metadata Manager
Developer/Engineer ...

·         Competencies   BPO KPO Client Databases/ Appl ...

·         Experience (Years)          6-8

·         Essential Skills    "Overview: Seeking contractor ...

·         Desirable Skills  Mandatory - Strong Informatica ...

·         Mandatory - Strong Informatica Metadata Manager development
skillset, ETL, Preferable : SQL (Oracle/Teradata).

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sudhanshu Pandey*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

sudhansh...@nityo.com