*.Net Developer - Local only - **Direct Client*
*Immediate Interview and Start ASAP!!!*
*Please send resume to **s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com>*
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: 2 weeks
Direct Client Position
Client: State of FL
Note: Need 3 references in order to submit
*Will accept local candidate who can be onsite or work remotely to complete
I have a local resource who would do an outstanding job for you on this
project. Is it permissible for the candidate to work evenings and weekends
to do this? This resource could be available to meet in person
periodically throughout the project.
Answer 1: Yes
Just to be sure, only candidates with prior experience with the FDOS
Election Watch Application will be considered. All others without that
experience will be rejected?
Answer 2: Candidates that do not have experience with the FDOS Election
Watch Application will be considered.
• Experience with Florida Department of State Election Watch Application.
and SQL Server
• Experience with Team Foundation Server
• Experience with SVG Pathing
• Experience with Visual Studio 2012 and later
• Experience using HTML, CSS
• Strong communication and validation skills
• Experience with System Analysis
At a minimum, the Vendor shall perform the following tasks:
• Application development for the DOS Election Watch application.
• Produce detailed accounting of hours worked by tasks;
• Follow DOS IT processes and coordinate with other DOS IT staff to ensure
with DOS standards; and
• Correspond (verbally and in written formats) with project team, internal
regarding project activities, deliverables, and status.
*Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com> *
*Thanks,Sam CNC Consulting, inc.201-546-3096...@cncconsulting.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.