*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description with *TCS/Intel.*

*Job Title: SAP CRM/CHM Systems Analyst   *

*Location: Sanjose , CA *

*Position: 6 +Month *

*Interview in 30 minutes of submission and client interview at 2:00 p.m. to
5:00 p.m. PST today*

*Requirement:   *

·         Our project is looking for an experienced SAP Systems Analyst
with a strong CRM knowledge base and significant experience with SAP CRM,
specifically its Channel Management (CHM) module.

·         The SAP CHM systems analyst will be responsible for systems
analysis, design, system configuration, code changes, testing and including
but not limited to:
Business requirements gathering/creating user stories

·         Experience with system integrations / API’s

·         Understanding of other program languages, such as JAVA, .NET,
etc.

·         System proof of concepts & configuration

·         Developing functional specification documents for application
developers

·         Working with SAP security to update security profiles and
entitlements

·         Working with a cross functional team  & end users to test and
deploy the functionality

·         Providing inputs for end user training

·         Updating disaster recovery plans

·          Providing best known methods and training to the production
support team

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sudhanshu Pandey*

Sr. Technical Recruiter