Happy Wednesday.

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly find the below Hotlist of Prospect Infosys Inc., Kindly share the
relevant requirement if have any for our consultant.

*Kindly add my email Id ch...@prospectinfosys.com
<ch...@prospectinfosys.com> for your future requirements.*

  Kindly contact me at ch...@prospectinfosys.com
  or reach my number at 636-536-0505 with EXT 115

Name Technology Location Re-Location Visa Status Experience
Elan Oracle Pl/SQL Developer TX Open H1 15
RAVEENDRA Mainframe Tech Lead MO Open H1 10
Raghava   Sharepoint Lead TX Open H1 10
Sravanya Business Analyst MD Boston, MA H1 8
KUNAL   Sr Java Developer (Backend) IA Open H1 8
Vishnu Java Developer (Full Stack) PA Open H1 8
Harshini  Work day Consultant VA Open H1 7
Raj MS SQL Server Developer MO Open H1 8
Maitri QA Tester WI Open but prefered  NC GC 8
Sangeetha .Net Developer NC Only at EST H4 EAD 8
Jayesh Giri Java Developer (Full Stack) MO Open OPT EAD 7

Thanks for doing business with us.

Regards & Thanks

Prospect Infosys Inc.

16020 Swingley Ridge Rd,