Hope you are doing great!!
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are having any
consultant for this position.
Please share me the profile asap as this is a very hot requirement.
*Hyperion/HFM Developer *
- Partner with internal business and technical teams to define and support
business requirements and technical specifications for both new and
- Take ownership and deliver with predictability all phases of the project
lifecycle (analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain)
- Provide technical expertise during requirements gathering and analysis,
document technical designs and support manuals, and drive test and
- Identify, design, develop, and implement fixes and enhancements to
existing production applications
- Participate in IT-driven initiatives such as disaster recovery testing,
infrastructure upgrades, corporate security projects, etc.
- Migrate windows based ODI code to Linux based ODI code
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- BS/BA degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Expert in Hyperion Essbase (ASO, BSO, MDX, MaxL, Calc scripts,
Performance Tuning, troubleshooting)
- Expert in Hyperion Planning
- Knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis Processes
Nice to have qualifications:
- Exposure to a variety of financial business processes, BI/ETL tools, SOX
L1 application support and management, and IT processes such as disaster
recovery, security controls, and infrastructure models
- Exposure to industry best practices implementing EPM 11.1.2.x products
- Strong analytical skills, a demonstrable bias toward action, excellent
interpersonal and communication skills, and comfort with high service level
Start Time:12:00 AM
Hours:8:00am to 5:00pm
*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*
*Desk Phone*: 415-943-9386 *Email* : arpit.ar...@pyramidci.com | *Linked*
*in*: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arpit-arora-55793655 | *Web*:
*We Find Hidden Talent *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.