*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Job Title: Python DeveloperLocation: Indianapolis, IN or Dover,
NHDuration: 06+ MonthsRate : $40-45/Hr on C2CJob Description: *GCP only
Perf Testing for new IM Data Technologies - Python developer with
experience on hadoop/Big Data application. Exposure to tool like hive, R &
Looking for someone who is technically sound with Python, has experience of
Hadoop and exposure to Hive, R, Spark has done performance testing of data
technologies or big data technologies can consult and help with review of
technology, tools and process in place and suggest improvements or a change
for betterment
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com