*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Manual QA TesterOverland Park, KS6 Months ContractMust be local KansasRate
: $40/-hr on C2CClient is seeking good Functional QA tester (not
automation) with good communication skills.Required Skills:*5-6 years of
testing experience
Must have good communication skills. Must be Green Card Holder or US
Manual functional testing.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com