*Please send me resume on *ka...@incorporaninc.com
Position Title: iScala Developer No. of opening: 1
Duration: 2 Months
Location: Moore, OK
The resource will be responsible to develop a set of SQL programs to
extract, cleanse, transform and transfer data between 2 systems. Knowledge
of SQL and Crystal reports are a plus.
*Following are the proposed integration required: *
ERP – ISCALA to Reconciliation tool – Blackline
• Eprocurement – Birchstreet to AP Workflow tool – Genpact ESM (two way)
• GEnpact ESM to ISCALA ( Two way) • ISACLA to Hyperion – for daily reports
• Gather and analyze business requirements from business owners, evaluate
the feasibility and provide level of effort estimates to complete the
• Design and develop technical/functional solutions for addressing business
requirements in Iscala application.
• Independently write functional, technical design documents, test scripts
and coordinate Business UAT.
• Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
• Work on all 3rd party applications integrated with IScala application to
ensure processes are in place to run all external interfaces on an agreed
upon schedule, configuring and maintaining scheduled concurrent requests.
• Ensure program code is written according to documented software
development processes and standards.
• Develop efficient and effective test plans and protocols for all software
• Perform impact analysis, obtain approvals and collaborate with other team
members within IT and the business before production changes are made.
Additional skills which are must to have: Experience in developing
technical companies in MS SQL DB Experience in developing reports in
Crystal reports Proficient in MS Servers Experience in Iscala application
is a plus.
239 New Road, Building ‘B’, Suite 206 , Parsippany, NJ 07054
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Peoplesoft Security Administrator" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.