*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:  Sharepoint Web  Developer (AngularJS, SQL)*

*Location: East St Louis, IL   *

*Position: 6-12+ months*

*Requirement:    *

*Role Description    *

·         Web App Developer

*Competencies  *

·         Web Technologies

* Experience (Years)      *

·         4-6

*Essential Skills    *

·         Web Application Development in ...

·         Web Application Development in AngularJS, SQL Development

·         Desirable Skills  SharePoint development experience ...

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sudhanshu Pandey
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Desk: 609-853-0818 X 2126