*Greetings,*

I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com.

*POSITION:*

*Title                       : Manual Tester*

*Location               :  Waltham, MA /Irving, TX*

*Duration               : 2+ Months*

*REQUIREMENT:*

*Job Title/Role*

*Mandatory Skills*

*Desired Skills*

*Detailed JD (Pl share the Detailed Description, 1 liner JD will not work)*

Manual Tester

Automation testing, Selenium, Performance testing concept, Mobile and Web
testing

1. Quick Learner, 2. Team player, 3. Selenium hands on experience, 4.
Performance testing concept, 5. Analytical skills

Manual Tester

Manual Testing

1. Quick Learner, 2. Team player, 3. Problem solving, 4. Analytical skills

Manual

Tester

Should be able Plan, Write Test Plans, Test Cases, Test runs

IOT domain

Should be able Plan, Write Test Plans, Test Cases, Test runs

*Best Regards..*

Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563

Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855, Cell: (408) 933-9982

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316

pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |
www.tresourceinc.com