Please add me at your distribution list, that can we received your open
positions. Pls, send me email at sand...@rwaltz.com with full description.

*1.     PM, H1B, Current Location: GA, ONLY LOOKING GA*
*2.     QA Lead, Location: IL, VISA: H1B, Open to relocate*
*3.     Teradata Developer, H1B, Current Location: GA, Open to relocate*
*4.   SAP HCM Consultant, H1B, Current Location: GA, Open to relocate*
*5. QA Lead, H1B, Current Location: MI, Open to relocate*
*6.     Hadoop Tester, H1B, Current Location: GA, Open to relocate*
*7. Mobile Developer, H1B, Current Location: CA, Open to relocate*
*8. PM INFRU, H1B, Current Location: CA Open to relocate*
*9.     TIBCO Developer*
*10.   Java Developer*