Hi,

Hope you are doing well today,

I found your resume on Dice and wanted to send a quick note your way.  We
have an opening that might be a great next step for you.  The job
description is below.  Just take a look and if interested you can contact
me at 916-587-1212 EXT 104 and mit...@silverlinc.com;

Hi,

Please help me with some good profiles..

*Requirement:*

Title: VOIP/VOICE Engineer

Duration: 6 Months + Extension

Location:  Hartford, CT

Employment Type: Contract

Job Description:

Verint v11/v15 call recording SME with Aspect WFM knowledge

*Thanks & Regards….*

Mithun Nair, CPSP

Sr.Recruiter
mit...@silverlinc.com| www.silverlinc.com